New Delhi, 4 May 2023: Alerts have been sounded in a number of countries since last year against cough syrups manufactured by Indian firms. Now, snake antivenoms made in India are also under scanner for poor quality in Kenya.
The country is facing a ma......
- J&K: 'Fake doctor' enters LD hospital's labour room, Govt appoints inquiry officer (22-09-2023)
- In Sriganganagar and Raisinghnagar, One family is running a dirty business of drugs (22-09-2023)
- Four persons involved in cheating in the name of fake pharma company arrested (22-09-2023)
- Two patients' health deteriorated after injection in Halat Hospital, Kanpur (22-09-2023)
- SEC recommends permission for phase I trial of Cadila Pharma's VZV vaccine (22-09-2023)
- Adding preservatives to ayurvedic medicine will change the classification of medicine (22-09-2023)
- 50 children fell ill after taking filariasis medicine in Purnia (21-09-2023)
- Two smuggling gang youths arrested, one thousand intoxicating pills recovered (21-09-2023)
- FSDA Meerut team raided Transport Godown in Hapur to check consignment of Phensedyl (21-09-2023)
- NMC gets WFME Recognition for 10 Years (21-09-2023)