Mumbai, 23 Nov 2022: The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has rejected Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO)’s request for extension of timelines to implement Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP) 2022.
Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) Dr VG Somani......
Source : Pharmabiz
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission IPC CDSCO Indian Pharmacopoeia IP 2022 DCGI phytopharmaceutical ingredient
- Banned Cough syrup brought from Dehradun to Patna seized (24-03-2023)
- Ansell to focus on manufacturing surgical and life sciences products: Official (24-03-2023)
- Advertisements of health products promoted on TV (24-03-2023)
- Patent office rejects J&J TB drug Bedaquiline monopoly beyond primary patent’s expiry (24-03-2023)
- Moderna, Generation Bio Launch Non-Viral Genetic Medicines Collaboration (24-03-2023)
- Parliamentary panel expresses displeasure on under utilisation of funds by DoP (24-03-2023)
- Himachal CM proposes change in law to confiscate property of drug peddlers (24-03-2023)
- e-pharmacies and Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) (23-03-2023)
- CDSCO in coordination with SLAs conducts inspections of pharma mfg units: Govt (23-03-2023)
- WB notice to pharma units on bioresource use (23-03-2023)