Sonipat, 16 Nov 2023: Fake cosmetic products of branded company Hindustan Unilever were being sold in the Kachche quarter market.
Following the information, the operations manager of the company along with the police raided four shops and recovered fake products. On wh......
- 1900 packings of fake Fair and Glow, Ponds Cream recovered (08-12-2023)
- India plans a digital Drug Regulatory System (08-12-2023)
- First Acute Kidney Injury Diagnostic Test Wins FDA Clearance (08-12-2023)
- Indian pharma companies recorded 9 percent 5-year CAGR (08-12-2023)
- Two crore alcoholic herbal syrup bottles sold across Saurashtra since 2023 (08-12-2023)
- Telangana DCA tightens noose against spurious drug manufacturers following seizure of spurious cancer drugs (08-12-2023)
- US FDA India & DIA India to host series of workshops on generic drug life-cycle management (08-12-2023)
- Gujarat: 8 arrested for manufacture, sale of beer in guise of Ayurvedic syrup (08-12-2023)
- WHO: More contaminated medicinal syrups found in new regions, including Southeast Asia (08-12-2023)
- IPC issues alert for painkiller mefenamic acid (08-12-2023)