New Delhi, 14 Nov 2023: The crime branch of Delhi Police on Monday said it busted a racket in which the culprits made forged degrees, mark sheets and certificates of various government-run and private universities, and arrested two people.
Police said the suspects have......
- 1900 packings of fake Fair and Glow, Ponds Cream recovered (08-12-2023)
- India plans a digital Drug Regulatory System (08-12-2023)
- First Acute Kidney Injury Diagnostic Test Wins FDA Clearance (08-12-2023)
- Indian pharma companies recorded 9 percent 5-year CAGR (08-12-2023)
- Two crore alcoholic herbal syrup bottles sold across Saurashtra since 2023 (08-12-2023)
- Telangana DCA tightens noose against spurious drug manufacturers following seizure of spurious cancer drugs (08-12-2023)
- US FDA India & DIA India to host series of workshops on generic drug life-cycle management (08-12-2023)
- Gujarat: 8 arrested for manufacture, sale of beer in guise of Ayurvedic syrup (08-12-2023)
- WHO: More contaminated medicinal syrups found in new regions, including Southeast Asia (08-12-2023)
- IPC issues alert for painkiller mefenamic acid (08-12-2023)