JAMMU, 10 NOV 2023: An individual from Himachal Pradesh was arrested with psychotropic drugs by Anti-Narcotic Task Force (ANTF) from Narwal area on yesterday.
Jatinder Kumar of Damtal, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, was apprehended for carrying 2184 tramadol cap......
- Innovative Cancer Treatment may sometimes cause Cancer, US FDA. Says (01-12-2023)
- New NMC logo facing the wrath of Medical fraternity (01-12-2023)
- MP: Local pharma firms record an upside in overseas orders (01-12-2023)
- Karnataka’s draft biotech policy draws up efforts to chalk out transformative growth trajectory (01-12-2023)
- India so far approved 15 vaccines and five booster doses: CDSCO (01-12-2023)
- US FDA flags data manipulation, management failures in warning letter to Intas on import alert (01-12-2023)
- PCI to Pharmacy Council of India to launch revamped "DIGI-PHARMed" application today (01-12-2023)
- Ahmedabad Crime Branch arrested two people with banned tabs, intoxicating syrup (01-12-2023)
- How Patanjali rode on the shoulders of Big Media (30-11-2023)
- 5 Dead, 2 Hospitalized after Consuming Ayurvedic 'Kalmeghasav' in Gujarat (30-11-2023)