Banjul, 8 Nov 2023: The trial in the adulterated syrups affair which caused the death of children last year in The Gambia resumed Tuesday (Nov. 07), before the Banjul High Court.
The families of the victims, grouped within the AKI association, are awaiting ......
- Innovative Cancer Treatment may sometimes cause Cancer, US FDA. Says (01-12-2023)
- New NMC logo facing the wrath of Medical fraternity (01-12-2023)
- MP: Local pharma firms record an upside in overseas orders (01-12-2023)
- Karnataka’s draft biotech policy draws up efforts to chalk out transformative growth trajectory (01-12-2023)
- India so far approved 15 vaccines and five booster doses: CDSCO (01-12-2023)
- US FDA flags data manipulation, management failures in warning letter to Intas on import alert (01-12-2023)
- PCI to Pharmacy Council of India to launch revamped "DIGI-PHARMed" application today (01-12-2023)
- Ahmedabad Crime Branch arrested two people with banned tabs, intoxicating syrup (01-12-2023)
- How Patanjali rode on the shoulders of Big Media (30-11-2023)
- 5 Dead, 2 Hospitalized after Consuming Ayurvedic 'Kalmeghasav' in Gujarat (30-11-2023)