Aurora, Colorado; 24 Oct 2023: The burning of sugarcane and rice husks may be releasing a toxicant causing a mysterious kidney disease in agricultural workers, according to a paper out today in the American Journal of Kidney Diseases.
An ongoing ep......
- Researchers develop one-dollar cancer treatment using engineered bacteria (01-12-2023)
- Protected droplets as a new transport route for medicines (01-12-2023)
- An Oral Probiotic Can Treat Dry Eye Disease: Study (30-11-2023)
- Researchers develop faster, cheaper, and more precise method for identifying bacteria (30-11-2023)
- Over 900 known and novel genes responsible for AMR revealed in a study (29-11-2023)
- New device could replace animals used in drug safety testing (29-11-2023)
- Decades of mRNA Research Come to Fruition (28-11-2023)
- AI to detect antibiotic resistance faster than gold-standard testing (28-11-2023)
- E. coli bacteria is more prone of developing antibiotic resistance: Study (27-11-2023)
- New alloy mix boosts 3D implants, cutting 87% of staph bacteria (26-11-2023)