Styria, Austria; 24 Oct 2023: Bacterial diversity in the gut plays an important role in human health. The crucial question, however, is where are the sources of this diversity?
It is known that an important part of the maternal microbiome is transferred to ......
- Wearable ECG provides continuous cardiac monitoring (07-12-2023)
- Polyoxometalates show promise as drug transporters into the cell (06-12-2023)
- New method identifies bacteria more easily (03-12-2023)
- Spanish scientists discover a promising therapeutic target for cardiac arrhythmias (03-12-2023)
- Researchers develop one-dollar cancer treatment using engineered bacteria (01-12-2023)
- Protected droplets as a new transport route for medicines (01-12-2023)
- An Oral Probiotic Can Treat Dry Eye Disease: Study (30-11-2023)
- Researchers develop faster, cheaper, and more precise method for identifying bacteria (30-11-2023)
- Over 900 known and novel genes responsible for AMR revealed in a study (29-11-2023)
- New device could replace animals used in drug safety testing (29-11-2023)