Mumbai, 25 Sept 2023: The Gujarat Food and Drug Control Administration (FDCA) has attributed 45% of drug samples failing quality tests due to dissolution testing failure.
The state drug regulator collects 15, 000 drug samples annually of which 2% samples fail quality t......
- No mandatory time duration prescribed for sampling of psychotropic substances under NDPS Act (03-12-2023)
- Florida Medical Clinic Owner and Pharmacy Technician Sentenced to Prison in Clinical Trial Fraud Scheme (03-12-2023)
- Seven arrested following six fatalities linked to Ayurvedic 'Kalmeghasav' consumption in Gujarat (03-12-2023)
- Only D Pharma eligible to become pharmacists in govt depts (03-12-2023)
- HC junks Sunil Chaudhary's anticipatory bail plea in bribery case (03-12-2023)
- Chowki Basdei Police arrested supplier of drug injection from Bihar (02-12-2023)
- Two arrested including doctor for drug smuggling, banned medicines recovered (02-12-2023)
- HC disposes of PILs on NAT-PCR in blood banks (02-12-2023)
- Japan to tighten regulations on over-the-counter drug sales (02-12-2023)
- Mumbai: Crime Branch Unit 3 Busts Fake Doctor Gang Exploiting Unani Ayurvedic Treatment (02-12-2023)