New Delhi, 15 Sept 2023: With small and medium-sized pharmaceutical companies facing increased scrutiny from global regulators due to recurring lapses, the government is planning to handhold these drugmakers.
The central government has designed “capacity-building......
- If Hyperprolactinaemia caused by Esomeprazole, report to the NCC-PvPI, IPC (04-10-2023)
- Youth arrested with 600 intoxicating pills (04-10-2023)
- Fake degree racket busted in Bulandshahr, 3 held (04-10-2023)
- 1.5 Lakh Banned Tablets worth Rs 30 lakh recovered, case registered against couple under NDPS Act (04-10-2023)
- MDC recommends exemption for Panacea Biotec's EasyFourPoI vaccine from DPCO (04-10-2023)
- Nanded hospital deaths expose Maharashtra’s flawed medicine procurement system (04-10-2023)
- Mumbai: NCB seizes 1.840 kg of Alprazolam, 9,696 bottles of banned cough syrups; four held (04-10-2023)
- 200 Medical Device producers barred by new law, applications not approved (04-10-2023)
- Fatehgarh Police arrested 5 drug smugglers with 2.30 lakh pills and other items (03-10-2023)
- ICMR urges scientists to develop accurate typhoid test (03-10-2023)