Raipur, 10 Sept 2023: Blood bank supervisor Asif Iqbal Khan and technician Manoj Tandon, who were filling their pockets by selling free blood from the blood bank, were arrested by the Golbazar police.
Dr. Rupal Purohit, General Secretary of Indian Red Cross......
- 3 arrested along with 10 thousand Tramadol intoxicating pills (04-10-2023)
- Huge quantity of fake medicine recovered in Patna (04-10-2023)
- If Hyperprolactinaemia caused by Esomeprazole, report to the NCC-PvPI, IPC (04-10-2023)
- Youth arrested with 600 intoxicating pills (04-10-2023)
- Fake degree racket busted in Bulandshahr, 3 held (04-10-2023)
- 1.5 Lakh Banned Tablets worth Rs 30 lakh recovered, case registered against couple under NDPS Act (04-10-2023)
- MDC recommends exemption for Panacea Biotec's EasyFourPoI vaccine from DPCO (04-10-2023)
- Nanded hospital deaths expose Maharashtra’s flawed medicine procurement system (04-10-2023)
- Mumbai: NCB seizes 1.840 kg of Alprazolam, 9,696 bottles of banned cough syrups; four held (04-10-2023)
- 200 Medical Device producers barred by new law, applications not approved (04-10-2023)