Chandigarh, 3 Sept 2023: A Sonepat court has ordered testing of 19 samples of albendazole tablets, manufactured by Maiden Pharmaceuticals, at the Central Drugs Laboratory (CDL), Kolkata.
During a recent hearing, Sonepat Chief Judicial Magistrate Arvind Kumar allowed th......
- 3 arrested along with 10 thousand Tramadol intoxicating pills (04-10-2023)
- Huge quantity of fake medicine recovered in Patna (04-10-2023)
- If Hyperprolactinaemia caused by Esomeprazole, report to the NCC-PvPI, IPC (04-10-2023)
- Youth arrested with 600 intoxicating pills (04-10-2023)
- Fake degree racket busted in Bulandshahr, 3 held (04-10-2023)
- 1.5 Lakh Banned Tablets worth Rs 30 lakh recovered, case registered against couple under NDPS Act (04-10-2023)
- MDC recommends exemption for Panacea Biotec's EasyFourPoI vaccine from DPCO (04-10-2023)
- Nanded hospital deaths expose Maharashtra’s flawed medicine procurement system (04-10-2023)
- Mumbai: NCB seizes 1.840 kg of Alprazolam, 9,696 bottles of banned cough syrups; four held (04-10-2023)
- 200 Medical Device producers barred by new law, applications not approved (04-10-2023)