Mumbai, 2 Sept 2023: Drugmakers have begun shipping copycat versions of Takeda Pharmaceutical's drug Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate), which is expected to offset the ongoing shortage of the ADHD medicine in the United States.
The U.S. Food and Drug Admin......
- 3 arrested along with 10 thousand Tramadol intoxicating pills (04-10-2023)
- Huge quantity of fake medicine recovered in Patna (04-10-2023)
- If Hyperprolactinaemia caused by Esomeprazole, report to the NCC-PvPI, IPC (04-10-2023)
- Youth arrested with 600 intoxicating pills (04-10-2023)
- Fake degree racket busted in Bulandshahr, 3 held (04-10-2023)
- 1.5 Lakh Banned Tablets worth Rs 30 lakh recovered, case registered against couple under NDPS Act (04-10-2023)
- MDC recommends exemption for Panacea Biotec's EasyFourPoI vaccine from DPCO (04-10-2023)
- Nanded hospital deaths expose Maharashtra’s flawed medicine procurement system (04-10-2023)
- Mumbai: NCB seizes 1.840 kg of Alprazolam, 9,696 bottles of banned cough syrups; four held (04-10-2023)
- 200 Medical Device producers barred by new law, applications not approved (04-10-2023)