New Delhi, 31 Aug 2023: India’s Health Ministry has initiated discussions with e-pharmacies and brick & mortar retailers and chemists on the way forward.
Discussions held earlier in August saw chemists raise objections to deep discounti......
- J&K: 'Fake doctor' enters LD hospital's labour room, Govt appoints inquiry officer (22-09-2023)
- In Sriganganagar and Raisinghnagar, One family is running a dirty business of drugs (22-09-2023)
- Four persons involved in cheating in the name of fake pharma company arrested (22-09-2023)
- Two patients' health deteriorated after injection in Halat Hospital, Kanpur (22-09-2023)
- SEC recommends permission for phase I trial of Cadila Pharma's VZV vaccine (22-09-2023)
- Adding preservatives to ayurvedic medicine will change the classification of medicine (22-09-2023)
- 50 children fell ill after taking filariasis medicine in Purnia (21-09-2023)
- Two smuggling gang youths arrested, one thousand intoxicating pills recovered (21-09-2023)
- FSDA Meerut team raided Transport Godown in Hapur to check consignment of Phensedyl (21-09-2023)
- NMC gets WFME Recognition for 10 Years (21-09-2023)