New Delhi, 30 Aug 2023: The Delhi High Court has directed the Centre and the city government to take action against those engaging in online sale of drugs without a valid licence.
A bench of Chief Justice Satish Chandra Sharma and Justice Sanjeev ......
Source : PTI
Online pharmacy Chief Justice Delhi government advocate drugs online central drugs e-commerce websites Petitioner Zaheer Ahmed Satish Chandra Sharma medicines online counsel e-pharmacies Pharmacy Council Nakul Mohta Amit Gupta Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Sanjeev Narula online pharmacies UN Court South Chemists and Distributors Association India Delhi High Court Union of India online sale State Government Pharmacy Council of India food Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation
- Ghaziabad: Fake Augmentin 625 Duo and Ultracet worth Rs 8 lakh seized, four arrested (24-09-2023)
- Police recovered 292 intoxicating capsules and 5760 pills in Ambala (24-09-2023)
- One Arrested by Cachar Police with 18,000 Yaba Tablets (24-09-2023)
- Indian-origin girl receives first rejection-free kidney from mother in UK (24-09-2023)
- 3D-printed medical devices gain ground (24-09-2023)
- Consignment of banned medicines seized in Rewari: Mother and son were running business (23-09-2023)
- 2 held with narcotic injections in Habsiguda (23-09-2023)
- Meghalaya CM’s ‘associate’ drug ‘kingpin’ was acquitted in 2018 (23-09-2023)
- Sriganganagar: Massive crackdown on drug traders, 14032 pills and capsules seized (23-09-2023)
- Action against three traders in Jamnagar city for selling duplicate beauty products (23-09-2023)