Malot, 21 Aug 2023: The Police have arrested 5 smugglers with 1750 intoxicant pills in 4 different cases. Against whom the police have registered cases under the NDPS Act and started investigation.
ASI Malkit Singh of Thana Kotbhai said that on the basis of secre......
- Sriganganagar: Massive crackdown on drug traders, 14032 pills and capsules seized (23-09-2023)
- Action against three traders in Jamnagar city for selling duplicate beauty products (23-09-2023)
- Hoshiarpur: Action against person running medical store without license, 35 types of banned medicines seized (23-09-2023)
- Pharma exports grow 4.53% in August, imports grow 20% (23-09-2023)
- Fujifilm India installs 125 AMULET Innovality digital mammography machines across India (23-09-2023)
- Abbott India warns of laxatives shortage in tussle with Goa regulator (23-09-2023)
- J&K: 'Fake doctor' enters LD hospital's labour room, Govt appoints inquiry officer (22-09-2023)
- In Sriganganagar and Raisinghnagar, One family is running a dirty business of drugs (22-09-2023)
- Four persons involved in cheating in the name of fake pharma company arrested (22-09-2023)
- Two patients' health deteriorated after injection in Halat Hospital, Kanpur (22-09-2023)