Maryland, 20 Aug 2023 (ZeroHedge) : Ivermectin is an FDA-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat neglected tropical diseases, including parasitic worm infections (helminthiases), onchocerciasis (or river blindness), and scabies.
The FDA s......
- If Hyperprolactinaemia caused by Esomeprazole, report to the NCC-PvPI, IPC (04-10-2023)
- Youth arrested with 600 intoxicating pills (04-10-2023)
- Fake degree racket busted in Bulandshahr, 3 held (04-10-2023)
- MDC recommends exemption for Panacea Biotec's EasyFourPoI vaccine from DPCO (04-10-2023)
- Nanded hospital deaths expose Maharashtra’s flawed medicine procurement system (04-10-2023)
- 200 Medical Device producers barred by new law, applications not approved (04-10-2023)
- Fatehgarh Police arrested 5 drug smugglers with 2.30 lakh pills and other items (03-10-2023)
- ICMR urges scientists to develop accurate typhoid test (03-10-2023)