New Delhi, 19 Aug 2023: India and the US are exploring enhanced cooperation to help improve quality standards adopted by Indian pharmaceutical industries so that their medicines are accepted "everywhere in the world", a top US health official said on Friday.
"We want t......
- 3 arrested along with 10 thousand Tramadol intoxicating pills (04-10-2023)
- Huge quantity of fake medicine recovered in Patna (04-10-2023)
- If Hyperprolactinaemia caused by Esomeprazole, report to the NCC-PvPI, IPC (04-10-2023)
- Youth arrested with 600 intoxicating pills (04-10-2023)
- Fake degree racket busted in Bulandshahr, 3 held (04-10-2023)
- MDC recommends exemption for Panacea Biotec's EasyFourPoI vaccine from DPCO (04-10-2023)
- Nanded hospital deaths expose Maharashtra’s flawed medicine procurement system (04-10-2023)
- 200 Medical Device producers barred by new law, applications not approved (04-10-2023)