Ahmedabad, 5 Aug 2023: The Gujarat high court has stayed the state government’s decision to raise import duty by 100 times on extra neutral alcohol (ENA), which was posing a threat to homeopathy medicine production in Gujarat.
On the basis of a notifi......
- Gujarat FDCA attributes 45% of drug samples failing quality tests due to dissolution testing (25-09-2023)
- CDSCO says samples labelled as Cipla's and Sun Pharma's drugs failed in July could be spurious (25-09-2023)
- Govt in process of identifying additional regulatory interventions to stop Misuse of Antimicrobials (25-09-2023)
- Resistance to last-resort antibiotics Carbapenem growing in India: ICMR report (25-09-2023)
- 4 arrested with 375 bottles of Eskuf cough syrup worth Rs 4 lakh (25-09-2023)
- Ghaziabad: Fake Augmentin 625 Duo and Ultracet worth Rs 8 lakh seized, four arrested (24-09-2023)
- Police recovered 292 intoxicating capsules and 5760 pills in Ambala (24-09-2023)
- One Arrested by Cachar Police with 18,000 Yaba Tablets (24-09-2023)
- Indian-origin girl receives first rejection-free kidney from mother in UK (24-09-2023)
- 3D-printed medical devices gain ground (24-09-2023)