Udaipur, 30 July 2023:The Drug Control Department will start the investigation again on Monday in the case of empty vials of 296 Iohexol injections of government supply found in Shipra Scans & Labs.
This investigation was stuck for two days due to......
- Resistance to last-resort antibiotics Carbapenem growing in India: ICMR report (25-09-2023)
- 4 arrested with 375 bottles of Eskuf cough syrup worth Rs 4 lakh (25-09-2023)
- Ghaziabad: Fake Augmentin 625 Duo and Ultracet worth Rs 8 lakh seized, four arrested (24-09-2023)
- Police recovered 292 intoxicating capsules and 5760 pills in Ambala (24-09-2023)
- One Arrested by Cachar Police with 18,000 Yaba Tablets (24-09-2023)
- Indian-origin girl receives first rejection-free kidney from mother in UK (24-09-2023)
- 3D-printed medical devices gain ground (24-09-2023)
- Consignment of banned medicines seized in Rewari: Mother and son were running business (23-09-2023)
- 2 held with narcotic injections in Habsiguda (23-09-2023)
- Meghalaya CM’s ‘associate’ drug ‘kingpin’ was acquitted in 2018 (23-09-2023)