Shimla, 21 July 2023: The state government will now take strict action against the continuous failure of samples of medicines made in Himachal Pradesh and industries manufacturing spurious medicines.
For this, the government will form a task force under the leadership ......
- J&K: 'Fake doctor' enters LD hospital's labour room, Govt appoints inquiry officer (22-09-2023)
- In Sriganganagar and Raisinghnagar, One family is running a dirty business of drugs (22-09-2023)
- Four persons involved in cheating in the name of fake pharma company arrested (22-09-2023)
- Two patients' health deteriorated after injection in Halat Hospital, Kanpur (22-09-2023)
- SEC recommends permission for phase I trial of Cadila Pharma's VZV vaccine (22-09-2023)
- Adding preservatives to ayurvedic medicine will change the classification of medicine (22-09-2023)
- 50 children fell ill after taking filariasis medicine in Purnia (21-09-2023)
- Two smuggling gang youths arrested, one thousand intoxicating pills recovered (21-09-2023)
- FSDA Meerut team raided Transport Godown in Hapur to check consignment of Phensedyl (21-09-2023)
- NMC gets WFME Recognition for 10 Years (21-09-2023)