Mumbai, 19 July 2023: 21 TATA hospital staffers booked for allegedly referring poor patients to a Parel-based private lab for various medical tests to pocket commissions, police said Tuesday.
The police have booked a total 23 people, including the manager a......
- Ghaziabad: Fake Augmentin 625 Duo and Ultracet worth Rs 8 lakh seized, four arrested (24-09-2023)
- Police recovered 292 intoxicating capsules and 5760 pills in Ambala (24-09-2023)
- One Arrested by Cachar Police with 18,000 Yaba Tablets (24-09-2023)
- Indian-origin girl receives first rejection-free kidney from mother in UK (24-09-2023)
- 3D-printed medical devices gain ground (24-09-2023)
- Consignment of banned medicines seized in Rewari: Mother and son were running business (23-09-2023)
- 2 held with narcotic injections in Habsiguda (23-09-2023)
- Meghalaya CM’s ‘associate’ drug ‘kingpin’ was acquitted in 2018 (23-09-2023)
- Sriganganagar: Massive crackdown on drug traders, 14032 pills and capsules seized (23-09-2023)
- Action against three traders in Jamnagar city for selling duplicate beauty products (23-09-2023)