New Delhi, 1 June 2023: India's drug regulatory authority has initiated a probe after a popular eye drop supplied by an Indian company allegedly caused severe damage to the eyesight of patients in Sri Lanka.
Several patients in Sri Lanka developed complicat......
- Ghaziabad: Fake Augmentin 625 Duo and Ultracet worth Rs 8 lakh seized, four arrested (24-09-2023)
- Police recovered 292 intoxicating capsules and 5760 pills in Ambala (24-09-2023)
- One Arrested by Cachar Police with 18,000 Yaba Tablets (24-09-2023)
- Indian-origin girl receives first rejection-free kidney from mother in UK (24-09-2023)
- 3D-printed medical devices gain ground (24-09-2023)
- Consignment of banned medicines seized in Rewari: Mother and son were running business (23-09-2023)
- 2 held with narcotic injections in Habsiguda (23-09-2023)
- Meghalaya CM’s ‘associate’ drug ‘kingpin’ was acquitted in 2018 (23-09-2023)
- Sriganganagar: Massive crackdown on drug traders, 14032 pills and capsules seized (23-09-2023)
- Action against three traders in Jamnagar city for selling duplicate beauty products (23-09-2023)