Jaipur, 15 May 2023: In a major reshuffle of 74 IAS officers in Rajasthan, two officers have been changed to two posts in the Medical and Health Department.
1989 Batch IAS Officer Mrs Shubhra Singh will be now Additional Chief Secretary, Medical, Health and Family Welf......
- Ghaziabad: Fake Augmentin 625 Duo and Ultracet worth Rs 8 lakh seized, four arrested (24-09-2023)
- Police recovered 292 intoxicating capsules and 5760 pills in Ambala (24-09-2023)
- One Arrested by Cachar Police with 18,000 Yaba Tablets (24-09-2023)
- Indian-origin girl receives first rejection-free kidney from mother in UK (24-09-2023)
- 3D-printed medical devices gain ground (24-09-2023)
- Consignment of banned medicines seized in Rewari: Mother and son were running business (23-09-2023)
- 2 held with narcotic injections in Habsiguda (23-09-2023)
- Meghalaya CM’s ‘associate’ drug ‘kingpin’ was acquitted in 2018 (23-09-2023)
- Sriganganagar: Massive crackdown on drug traders, 14032 pills and capsules seized (23-09-2023)
- Action against three traders in Jamnagar city for selling duplicate beauty products (23-09-2023)