Yamuna Nagar, 5 May 2023: A team of Drugs Control Officer, District Ayurvedic Officer and Food Safety Officer raided Shree Shyam Trading Shop located on Gymkhana Club Road from a short line on the information of selling expiry date products.
The team investigated here ......
- Supplying fake medicines for eight months, four arrested (25-09-2023)
- Firozpur STF arrested drug smuggler with 1100 intoxicating pills (25-09-2023)
- Varanasi, 84 stockists did business worth crores by creating dummy firms (25-09-2023)
- Gujarat FDCA attributes 45% of drug samples failing quality tests due to dissolution testing (25-09-2023)
- CDSCO says samples labelled as Cipla's and Sun Pharma's drugs failed in July could be spurious (25-09-2023)
- Govt in process of identifying additional regulatory interventions to stop Misuse of Antimicrobials (25-09-2023)
- Resistance to last-resort antibiotics Carbapenem growing in India: ICMR report (25-09-2023)
- 4 arrested with 375 bottles of Eskuf cough syrup worth Rs 4 lakh (25-09-2023)
- Ghaziabad: Fake Augmentin 625 Duo and Ultracet worth Rs 8 lakh seized, four arrested (24-09-2023)
- Police recovered 292 intoxicating capsules and 5760 pills in Ambala (24-09-2023)