Lucknow, 27 April 2023: There are about 70,989 wholesale and 1,05,700 retail drug dealers in the state who are involved in this network. Fake medicine can prove to be very fatal to people.
People are falling prey to spurious medicines all over the state. re......
- Supplying fake medicines for eight months, four arrested (25-09-2023)
- Firozpur STF arrested drug smuggler with 1100 intoxicating pills (25-09-2023)
- Varanasi, 84 stockists did business worth crores by creating dummy firms (25-09-2023)
- Gujarat FDCA attributes 45% of drug samples failing quality tests due to dissolution testing (25-09-2023)
- CDSCO says samples labelled as Cipla's and Sun Pharma's drugs failed in July could be spurious (25-09-2023)
- Govt in process of identifying additional regulatory interventions to stop Misuse of Antimicrobials (25-09-2023)
- Resistance to last-resort antibiotics Carbapenem growing in India: ICMR report (25-09-2023)
- 4 arrested with 375 bottles of Eskuf cough syrup worth Rs 4 lakh (25-09-2023)
- Ghaziabad: Fake Augmentin 625 Duo and Ultracet worth Rs 8 lakh seized, four arrested (24-09-2023)
- Police recovered 292 intoxicating capsules and 5760 pills in Ambala (24-09-2023)