Guwahati, 16 April 2023: Can skin cells be converted into functioning cells that can be used to repair damaged heart muscles? That is exactly what researchers from across the world have been trying to do for over a decade now.
While procedures like stenting......
- Sriganganagar: Massive crackdown on drug traders, 14032 pills and capsules seized (23-09-2023)
- Action against three traders in Jamnagar city for selling duplicate beauty products (23-09-2023)
- Hoshiarpur: Action against person running medical store without license, 35 types of banned medicines seized (23-09-2023)
- Pharma exports grow 4.53% in August, imports grow 20% (23-09-2023)
- Fujifilm India installs 125 AMULET Innovality digital mammography machines across India (23-09-2023)
- Abbott India warns of laxatives shortage in tussle with Goa regulator (23-09-2023)
- J&K: 'Fake doctor' enters LD hospital's labour room, Govt appoints inquiry officer (22-09-2023)
- In Sriganganagar and Raisinghnagar, One family is running a dirty business of drugs (22-09-2023)
- Four persons involved in cheating in the name of fake pharma company arrested (22-09-2023)
- Two patients' health deteriorated after injection in Halat Hospital, Kanpur (22-09-2023)