Chennai, 18 March 2023: The Nagaland State Pharmacy Council (NSPC) will shortly send appointment orders to the selected three district pharmacy officers by assigning them with the duties of pharmacy inspectors.
In the beginning, three inspectors will be appointed to in......
Source : Pharmabiz
Nagaland State Pharmacy Council NSPC pharmacy officers Pharmacy Inspectors Pharmacy Act 1948 Pharmacy Practice Regulations PPR 2015 Covid-19
- Banned Cough syrup brought from Dehradun to Patna seized (24-03-2023)
- Ansell to focus on manufacturing surgical and life sciences products: Official (24-03-2023)
- Advertisements of health products promoted on TV (24-03-2023)
- Patent office rejects J&J TB drug Bedaquiline monopoly beyond primary patent’s expiry (24-03-2023)
- Moderna, Generation Bio Launch Non-Viral Genetic Medicines Collaboration (24-03-2023)
- Parliamentary panel expresses displeasure on under utilisation of funds by DoP (24-03-2023)
- Himachal CM proposes change in law to confiscate property of drug peddlers (24-03-2023)
- e-pharmacies and Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) (23-03-2023)
- CDSCO in coordination with SLAs conducts inspections of pharma mfg units: Govt (23-03-2023)
- WB notice to pharma units on bioresource use (23-03-2023)