New Delhi, 17 March 2023: Dr Rajeev Singh Raghuvanshi, DCGI has asked all State/UT DCs for strict implementation of Section 42 (a) of the Pharmacy Act, 1947 and Rule 65 of Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940 in retail pharmacies.
A letter dated 9.3.2023 is issued to all St......
Source : DrugsControl Media Services
Dr Rajeev Singh Raghuvanshi DCGI Section 42 (a) of the Pharmacy Act Rule 65 of Drugs & Cosmetics Act retail pharmacies pharmacists are physically present medical store direct supervision valid prescription
- Banned Cough syrup brought from Dehradun to Patna seized (24-03-2023)
- Ansell to focus on manufacturing surgical and life sciences products: Official (24-03-2023)
- Advertisements of health products promoted on TV (24-03-2023)
- Patent office rejects J&J TB drug Bedaquiline monopoly beyond primary patent’s expiry (24-03-2023)
- Moderna, Generation Bio Launch Non-Viral Genetic Medicines Collaboration (24-03-2023)
- Parliamentary panel expresses displeasure on under utilisation of funds by DoP (24-03-2023)
- Himachal CM proposes change in law to confiscate property of drug peddlers (24-03-2023)
- e-pharmacies and Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) (23-03-2023)
- CDSCO in coordination with SLAs conducts inspections of pharma mfg units: Govt (23-03-2023)
- WB notice to pharma units on bioresource use (23-03-2023)