Roorkee, 11 March 2023 (ANI): Researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) discovered a new antibacterial small molecule (IITR00693) that could help the fight against drug-resistant infections.
The research was led by Pro......
Source : ANI
Pseudomonas aeruginosa Staphylococcus aureus skin infection small molecule membrane potential synergy
- Cystic fibrosis drug could help treat pneumonia: Study (14-03-2023)
- New pill ‘Bempedoic Acid’ cuts cholesterol, heart attacks (06-03-2023)
- Study: 10% of FDA approved drugs since 2018 had pivotal trials that missed primary endpoints (14-02-2023)
- Drug resistant bacteria secrete toxins: Study (14-02-2023)
- Extracts from 2 wild plants can block Covid-19 virus: Study (11-02-2023)
- Methotrexate linked to increased risk of three types of skin cancer (08-02-2023)
- Japanese Researchers Developing Device To Detect Brain Tumour Through Urine (04-02-2023)
- Plant toxin Albicidin hailed as 'new weapon' in antibiotic war against bacteria (30-01-2023)
- Gut bacteria affect brain health, mouse study shows (14-01-2023)
- A New Weapon Edoxudine Against Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria (08-01-2023)