Roorkee, 11 March 2023 (ANI): Researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) discovered a new antibacterial small molecule (IITR00693) that could help the fight against drug-resistant infections.
The research was led by Pro......
- Wearable ECG provides continuous cardiac monitoring (07-12-2023)
- Polyoxometalates show promise as drug transporters into the cell (06-12-2023)
- New method identifies bacteria more easily (03-12-2023)
- Spanish scientists discover a promising therapeutic target for cardiac arrhythmias (03-12-2023)
- Researchers develop one-dollar cancer treatment using engineered bacteria (01-12-2023)
- Protected droplets as a new transport route for medicines (01-12-2023)
- An Oral Probiotic Can Treat Dry Eye Disease: Study (30-11-2023)
- Researchers develop faster, cheaper, and more precise method for identifying bacteria (30-11-2023)
- Over 900 known and novel genes responsible for AMR revealed in a study (29-11-2023)
- New device could replace animals used in drug safety testing (29-11-2023)