Raipur, 3 March 2023: In the capital, the police have arrested 5 more accused who claimed to be pharmacists on the basis of fake documents. Earlier, the police had arrested 9 accused in the case.
An FIR has been lodged against a total of 28 people in the case. The FIR ......
- Sriganganagar: Massive crackdown on drug traders, 14032 pills and capsules seized (23-09-2023)
- Action against three traders in Jamnagar city for selling duplicate beauty products (23-09-2023)
- Hoshiarpur: Action against person running medical store without license, 35 types of banned medicines seized (23-09-2023)
- Pharma exports grow 4.53% in August, imports grow 20% (23-09-2023)
- Fujifilm India installs 125 AMULET Innovality digital mammography machines across India (23-09-2023)
- Abbott India warns of laxatives shortage in tussle with Goa regulator (23-09-2023)
- J&K: 'Fake doctor' enters LD hospital's labour room, Govt appoints inquiry officer (22-09-2023)
- In Sriganganagar and Raisinghnagar, One family is running a dirty business of drugs (22-09-2023)
- Four persons involved in cheating in the name of fake pharma company arrested (22-09-2023)
- Two patients' health deteriorated after injection in Halat Hospital, Kanpur (22-09-2023)