Boston, 13 Feb 2023: About 10% of drugs approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) between 2018 and 2021 had pivotal trials with null findings, according to a research letter published in JAMA Internal Medicine.
“Our findings underscore ......
Source : Regulatory News
drugs approved US Food and Drug Administration pivotal trials with null findings JAMA Internal Medicine new drug applications
- Cystic fibrosis drug could help treat pneumonia: Study (14-03-2023)
- Research team of IIT-Roorkee discovers new antibacterial molecule (12-03-2023)
- New pill ‘Bempedoic Acid’ cuts cholesterol, heart attacks (06-03-2023)
- Drug resistant bacteria secrete toxins: Study (14-02-2023)
- Extracts from 2 wild plants can block Covid-19 virus: Study (11-02-2023)
- Methotrexate linked to increased risk of three types of skin cancer (08-02-2023)
- Japanese Researchers Developing Device To Detect Brain Tumour Through Urine (04-02-2023)
- Plant toxin Albicidin hailed as 'new weapon' in antibiotic war against bacteria (30-01-2023)
- Gut bacteria affect brain health, mouse study shows (14-01-2023)
- A New Weapon Edoxudine Against Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria (08-01-2023)