Boston, 13 Feb 2023: About 10% of drugs approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) between 2018 and 2021 had pivotal trials with null findings, according to a research letter published in JAMA Internal Medicine.
“Our findings underscore ......
- Wearable ECG provides continuous cardiac monitoring (07-12-2023)
- Polyoxometalates show promise as drug transporters into the cell (06-12-2023)
- New method identifies bacteria more easily (03-12-2023)
- Spanish scientists discover a promising therapeutic target for cardiac arrhythmias (03-12-2023)
- Researchers develop one-dollar cancer treatment using engineered bacteria (01-12-2023)
- Protected droplets as a new transport route for medicines (01-12-2023)
- An Oral Probiotic Can Treat Dry Eye Disease: Study (30-11-2023)
- Researchers develop faster, cheaper, and more precise method for identifying bacteria (30-11-2023)
- Over 900 known and novel genes responsible for AMR revealed in a study (29-11-2023)
- New device could replace animals used in drug safety testing (29-11-2023)