Vijayawada, 7 Feb 2023: The Drugs Control Administration (DCA) authorities swung into action and raided a private blood bank at Gudivada for operating in violation of norms and without a proper licence.
According to Gudivada drug inspector Dr J. Balu, MSR B......
Source : Deccan Chronicle
Drugs Control Administration . DCA private blood bank raided Gudivada MSR Blood Bank selling of blood
- Banned Cough syrup brought from Dehradun to Patna seized (24-03-2023)
- Ansell to focus on manufacturing surgical and life sciences products: Official (24-03-2023)
- Advertisements of health products promoted on TV (24-03-2023)
- Patent office rejects J&J TB drug Bedaquiline monopoly beyond primary patent’s expiry (24-03-2023)
- Moderna, Generation Bio Launch Non-Viral Genetic Medicines Collaboration (24-03-2023)
- Parliamentary panel expresses displeasure on under utilisation of funds by DoP (24-03-2023)
- Himachal CM proposes change in law to confiscate property of drug peddlers (24-03-2023)
- e-pharmacies and Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) (23-03-2023)
- CDSCO in coordination with SLAs conducts inspections of pharma mfg units: Govt (23-03-2023)
- WB notice to pharma units on bioresource use (23-03-2023)