Ahmedabad, 6 Feb 2023: Gujarat police have uncovered a link that points at involvement of an Andhra Pradesh gang in illegally supplying Chloral Hydrate via Maharashtra. An officer said they have new intelligence that will help nab the accused soon.
Chloral Hydrate i......
Source : Ahemdabad Mirror
Andhra gang’s role feared drug supply Chloral Hydrate dangerous intoxicant used to turn aerated drinks into intoxicants adulterant in toddy DySP PK Diyora of Anand Police
- Banned Cough syrup brought from Dehradun to Patna seized (24-03-2023)
- Ansell to focus on manufacturing surgical and life sciences products: Official (24-03-2023)
- Advertisements of health products promoted on TV (24-03-2023)
- Patent office rejects J&J TB drug Bedaquiline monopoly beyond primary patent’s expiry (24-03-2023)
- Moderna, Generation Bio Launch Non-Viral Genetic Medicines Collaboration (24-03-2023)
- Parliamentary panel expresses displeasure on under utilisation of funds by DoP (24-03-2023)
- Himachal CM proposes change in law to confiscate property of drug peddlers (24-03-2023)
- e-pharmacies and Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) (23-03-2023)
- CDSCO in coordination with SLAs conducts inspections of pharma mfg units: Govt (23-03-2023)
- WB notice to pharma units on bioresource use (23-03-2023)