Mumbai, 25 Jan 2023: Doctors and health experts have expressed safety and health concerns over the Indian Pharmaceutical Association's (IPA) ambitious programme of training pharmacists for administering vaccines.
Under the plan, the IPA aims to train all 12......
- Medicine sales by dealers to retailers stood at Rs 1.40 lakh cr in Apr-Dec: Mandaviya (08-02-2023)
- Huge quantity of fake cosmetics seized in Ranchi (08-02-2023)
- NIPER-Ahmedabad conducts training on sophisticated analytical instruments (08-02-2023)
- Hair relaxers cause cancer and other health problems, 57 Lawsuits (08-02-2023)
- Dehradun police seize over 600 fake degrees of 5 states' universities, Ukraine varsity (08-02-2023)
- Methotrexate linked to increased risk of three types of skin cancer (08-02-2023)
- Private Blood bank raided running without licence in Gudivada (08-02-2023)
- AP gang illegally supplying Chloral Hydrate via maharshtra in Gujarat (07-02-2023)
- Stocking drugs without licence: Man gets 3-yr jail (07-02-2023)
- Unsafe levels of lead in 57% of 147 blood samples: AG Diagnostics (07-02-2023)