Mumbai, 23 Jan 2023: Hyderabad-based vaccine maker Bharat Biotech on Monday said it has initiated a voluntary recall for a batch of its anti-rabies vaccine Chirorab.
"We have issued a voluntary product recall of a specific batch of Chirorab with batch numbe......
- Amritsar: 17 thousand intoxicating pills recovered, 5 arrested (06-12-2023)
- Indore Crime Branch seized 4 boxes of fake A.P. Special Balm (06-12-2023)
- 2 Label Changes approved by FDA for Levothyroxine Sodium (06-12-2023)
- FDA’s lack of onsite inspections may have compromised drug quality, study says (06-12-2023)
- Drugs Act applies to Products Sold as 'Drugs', Not Food Items Certified By FSSAI: Telangana HC (06-12-2023)
- Max Healthcare launches CAR-T cell therapy in collaboration with ImmunoACT (06-12-2023)
- India seeks 5 yr global patent waiver for Covid diagnostics, therapeutics from WTO (06-12-2023)
- NOTTO orders probe into reports linking Apollo Hospitals to 'cash for kidneys racket' (06-12-2023)
- US court dismisses lawsuit against Emcure over Covid-19 vaccine (06-12-2023)
- Highest mortality rates due to antimicrobial resistance, say experts (06-12-2023)