HYDERABAD, 23 JAN 2023: The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has directed Telangana State Pollution Control Board to work out a formula for penalising pharma companies, through enhanced bank guarantees, causing pollution in Pochampally.
TSPCB, in its reply on January 14, ......
- In Sriganganagar and Raisinghnagar, One family is running a dirty business of drugs (22-09-2023)
- Four persons involved in cheating in the name of fake pharma company arrested (22-09-2023)
- Two patients' health deteriorated after injection in Halat Hospital, Kanpur (22-09-2023)
- SEC recommends permission for phase I trial of Cadila Pharma's VZV vaccine (22-09-2023)
- Adding preservatives to ayurvedic medicine will change the classification of medicine (22-09-2023)
- 50 children fell ill after taking filariasis medicine in Purnia (21-09-2023)
- Two smuggling gang youths arrested, one thousand intoxicating pills recovered (21-09-2023)
- FSDA Meerut team raided Transport Godown in Hapur to check consignment of Phensedyl (21-09-2023)
- NMC gets WFME Recognition for 10 Years (21-09-2023)
- Govt approved ₹480 crore to develop talent pool for medical devices sector (21-09-2023)