Mumbai, 30 Nov 2022: The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is set to digitize Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP) to increase its coverage and facilitate its simple use.
The ninth edition of IP launched by Union minister of health and family welfare Dr Mansukh Mandaviya on J......
- Medicine sales by dealers to retailers stood at Rs 1.40 lakh cr in Apr-Dec: Mandaviya (08-02-2023)
- Huge quantity of fake cosmetics seized in Ranchi (08-02-2023)
- NIPER-Ahmedabad conducts training on sophisticated analytical instruments (08-02-2023)
- Hair relaxers cause cancer and other health problems, 57 Lawsuits (08-02-2023)
- Dehradun police seize over 600 fake degrees of 5 states' universities, Ukraine varsity (08-02-2023)
- Methotrexate linked to increased risk of three types of skin cancer (08-02-2023)
- Private Blood bank raided running without licence in Gudivada (08-02-2023)
- AP gang illegally supplying Chloral Hydrate via maharshtra in Gujarat (07-02-2023)
- Stocking drugs without licence: Man gets 3-yr jail (07-02-2023)
- Unsafe levels of lead in 57% of 147 blood samples: AG Diagnostics (07-02-2023)