Maryland, 28 Nov 2022: The FDA is investigating the risk of severe hypocalcemia in patients on dialysis treated with the osteoporosis drug Prolia, according to a drug safety communication.
The agency said hospitalizations and death have been reported among ......
- Medicine sales by dealers to retailers stood at Rs 1.40 lakh cr in Apr-Dec: Mandaviya (08-02-2023)
- Huge quantity of fake cosmetics seized in Ranchi (08-02-2023)
- NIPER-Ahmedabad conducts training on sophisticated analytical instruments (08-02-2023)
- Hair relaxers cause cancer and other health problems, 57 Lawsuits (08-02-2023)
- Dehradun police seize over 600 fake degrees of 5 states' universities, Ukraine varsity (08-02-2023)
- Methotrexate linked to increased risk of three types of skin cancer (08-02-2023)
- Private Blood bank raided running without licence in Gudivada (08-02-2023)
- AP gang illegally supplying Chloral Hydrate via maharshtra in Gujarat (07-02-2023)
- Stocking drugs without licence: Man gets 3-yr jail (07-02-2023)
- Unsafe levels of lead in 57% of 147 blood samples: AG Diagnostics (07-02-2023)