CHANDIGARH, 23 NOV 2022: The Haryana govt has started app-based monitoring to control the abuse of habit-forming pharma drugs. The state govt has launched the app, SAATHI, as a pilot project in Sonipat district.
If the trial is a success, the app......
Source : The Times of India
SAATHI Anil Vij has also approached the Centre Anil Vij has also approached the Centre for implementation of a similar app app will be operated and monitored jointly by drug control officers
- Banned Cough syrup brought from Dehradun to Patna seized (24-03-2023)
- Ansell to focus on manufacturing surgical and life sciences products: Official (24-03-2023)
- Advertisements of health products promoted on TV (24-03-2023)
- Patent office rejects J&J TB drug Bedaquiline monopoly beyond primary patent’s expiry (24-03-2023)
- Moderna, Generation Bio Launch Non-Viral Genetic Medicines Collaboration (24-03-2023)
- Parliamentary panel expresses displeasure on under utilisation of funds by DoP (24-03-2023)
- Himachal CM proposes change in law to confiscate property of drug peddlers (24-03-2023)
- e-pharmacies and Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) (23-03-2023)
- CDSCO in coordination with SLAs conducts inspections of pharma mfg units: Govt (23-03-2023)
- WB notice to pharma units on bioresource use (23-03-2023)