London, 7 Nov 2022: Scientists from Queen Mary University of London and the US pharmaceutical firm CinCor examined whether patients would benefit from taking a drug called Baxdrostat.
Those who took a new medicine during a clinical trial were found to have ......
- Wearable ECG provides continuous cardiac monitoring (07-12-2023)
- Polyoxometalates show promise as drug transporters into the cell (06-12-2023)
- New method identifies bacteria more easily (03-12-2023)
- Spanish scientists discover a promising therapeutic target for cardiac arrhythmias (03-12-2023)
- Researchers develop one-dollar cancer treatment using engineered bacteria (01-12-2023)
- Protected droplets as a new transport route for medicines (01-12-2023)
- An Oral Probiotic Can Treat Dry Eye Disease: Study (30-11-2023)
- Researchers develop faster, cheaper, and more precise method for identifying bacteria (30-11-2023)
- Over 900 known and novel genes responsible for AMR revealed in a study (29-11-2023)
- New device could replace animals used in drug safety testing (29-11-2023)