London, 7 Nov 2022: Scientists from Queen Mary University of London and the US pharmaceutical firm CinCor examined whether patients would benefit from taking a drug called Baxdrostat.
Those who took a new medicine during a clinical trial were found to have ......
Source : News Sky
Hypertension hypertension patients hypertension drug Health news Baxdrostat
- Cystic fibrosis drug could help treat pneumonia: Study (14-03-2023)
- Research team of IIT-Roorkee discovers new antibacterial molecule (12-03-2023)
- New pill ‘Bempedoic Acid’ cuts cholesterol, heart attacks (06-03-2023)
- Study: 10% of FDA approved drugs since 2018 had pivotal trials that missed primary endpoints (14-02-2023)
- Drug resistant bacteria secrete toxins: Study (14-02-2023)
- Extracts from 2 wild plants can block Covid-19 virus: Study (11-02-2023)
- Methotrexate linked to increased risk of three types of skin cancer (08-02-2023)
- Japanese Researchers Developing Device To Detect Brain Tumour Through Urine (04-02-2023)
- Plant toxin Albicidin hailed as 'new weapon' in antibiotic war against bacteria (30-01-2023)
- Gut bacteria affect brain health, mouse study shows (14-01-2023)