AHMEDABAD, 20 SEPT 2022: Burns, especially over a part of the body, are hard to manage with a greater risk of sepsis and frequent infections. As they also leave scars, they take a long time to heal.
A team from Pandit Deendayal Energy University (PDEU) has tried to ......
- Immune Cells Vital to Success of Vaccines Against Coronavirus: Study (24-09-2023)
- New target to beat cancer drug resistance (21-09-2023)
- New implantable device carries insulin-producing islet cells to control diabetes (20-09-2023)
- IIT Madras Researchers Developing A Portable, Turnkey Device To Detect Heavy Metals In Soil & Water (20-09-2023)
- Understanding Medicinal Drug Delivery Using Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs) (20-09-2023)
- Molnupiravir: Concerns raised about possibility of creating new, treatment-resistant versions of the virus (19-09-2023)
- Various PFAS associated with breast, ovary, skin and uterus cancers in women (19-09-2023)
- IIT Jodhpur researchers develop antimicrobial peptide from snake venom (18-09-2023)
- Metformin, a common diabetes drug, can prevent muscle atrophy and fibrosis (17-09-2023)
- Layered Black Phosphorus Nanoflakes can kill antibiotic resistant superbugs (16-09-2023)