Amritsar, 29 June 2022: The Punjab Vigilance Bureau on Wednesday arrested a drug inspector in connection with a bribery case.
The sleuths had nabbed Rakesh Kumar, a class IV employee of Civil Hospital, Pathankot, red-handed while allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 30,00......
- Delhi HC quashes FIR against e-commerce platform for alleged sale of fake cosmetics (18-08-2022)
- Molbio Diagnostics launches Truenat RT-PCR Test for HIV (18-08-2022)
- Dr Somani to continue as DCGI for next three months (18-08-2022)
- Don’t mislead public on allopathy: Delhi HC to Ramdev (18-08-2022)
- Uttarakhand : DGP to conduct monthly review of Anti-Narcotics Task Force (ANTF) (17-08-2022)
- HP’s pharma units, stockists under task force lens (17-08-2022)
- Uttar Pradesh consumers can buy one 1 unit of cough syrup (17-08-2022)
- IPC adds 5 new Indian Pharmacopoeial Reference Standards & 7 new impurities to IP 2022 (17-08-2022)
- Pharma export declines by one per cent in July, cumulative growth at 5.6% from April to July (17-08-2022)
- Mumbai: 20 blood banks fined Rs 2.3 crore for overcharging (16-08-2022)