Imphal, 28 June 2022: The Manipur government has banned use and sale of all intoxicating substances for children below the age of 18 years in order to prevent children from substance and other drug-related abuse.
On Monday, Social Welfare Director Ngangom U......
- Delhi HC quashes FIR against e-commerce platform for alleged sale of fake cosmetics (18-08-2022)
- Molbio Diagnostics launches Truenat RT-PCR Test for HIV (18-08-2022)
- Dr Somani to continue as DCGI for next three months (18-08-2022)
- Don’t mislead public on allopathy: Delhi HC to Ramdev (18-08-2022)
- Uttarakhand : DGP to conduct monthly review of Anti-Narcotics Task Force (ANTF) (17-08-2022)
- HP’s pharma units, stockists under task force lens (17-08-2022)
- Uttar Pradesh consumers can buy one 1 unit of cough syrup (17-08-2022)
- IPC adds 5 new Indian Pharmacopoeial Reference Standards & 7 new impurities to IP 2022 (17-08-2022)
- Pharma export declines by one per cent in July, cumulative growth at 5.6% from April to July (17-08-2022)
- Mumbai: 20 blood banks fined Rs 2.3 crore for overcharging (16-08-2022)