New Delhi, 22 June 2022: Several pharmaceutical companies are being investigated for their alleged role in bribing officers of the Central Drug Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) to get their files “processed favourably”.
The Central Bureau of Investi......
- Gennova in talks with govt to price mRNA vaccine competitively (30-06-2022)
- Punjab's drug inspector Bableen Kaur held on corruption charge (30-06-2022)
- Two Ludhiana-based taxi drivers held with 20.80 kg Amphetamine (30-06-2022)
- Neemuch: CBN seizes psychotropic substances, narcotics drugs from pharmacy stores (29-06-2022)
- Heat, humidity and pollution led to 30 % jump in dermatology drug sales in May this year: Akums Drugs (29-06-2022)
- After 14 children fall ill at Shivamogga hospital, doctors suspect contamination (29-06-2022)
- Manipur bans use of intoxicants for children below 18 (29-06-2022)
- CDSCO Bribery Case: CBI Moves HC Challenging Lower Court Denying Custody of Arrested Accused (29-06-2022)
- Parliamentary panel to discuss affordability of cancer treatment with health secretary (28-06-2022)
- Banned meds easily available OTC in Bengaluru (28-06-2022)