London, 19 Jun 2022 (IANS): Scientists have found that T helper cells offer little protection against malarial infections, to which people in endemic areas are constantly exposed.
Despite impressive successes in controlling malaria, more than ......
- Hydrogel, a lab-made cartilage, could be key to treating knee pain and stiffness (16-08-2022)
- Scientists develop gel made from spider silk proteins for biomedical applications (16-08-2022)
- Hyderabad researchers develop India’s first 3D-printed artificial cornea (15-08-2022)
- Blood pressure medications may become less effective due to microbiome: Study (14-08-2022)
- Scientists discover antibodies that induce broad immunity against SARS viruses, including emerging variants (12-08-2022)
- Researchers find new molecule that inhibits drug-resistant bacteria (11-08-2022)
- Study probes how intestine repairs damaged tissue (07-08-2022)
- MIT researchers make stamp-size stickers that can scan the human body (04-08-2022)
- COVID vaccine patch fights variants better than needles (01-08-2022)
- US researchers produce Covid antibodies using hen eggs (19-07-2022)