BOSTON, 6 MAY 2022: While the rapid antigen tests remain a useful tool for the detection of Covid-19 infections, some of these diagnostic kits may be less sensitive to the variants of concern, according to a US study.
Scientists at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Pu......
- Increased usage of antacids among GERD patients, silent cause of CVDs (21-06-2022)
- Researchers find ‘dangerous’ drug-resistant bacterial gene in hospital waste (21-06-2022)
- Why malaria vax quickly loses its protective effect (20-06-2022)
- Scientists identify 30 antibodies that can help developing broad COVID-19 vaccines (04-06-2022)
- Scientists neutralize pit viper venom with compound from fruits and vegetables (22-05-2022)
- Antibiotics can lead to fungal infection because of disruption to the gut's immune system (14-05-2022)
- AstraZeneca COVID drug neutralizes Omicron sub-variants in study (21-03-2022)
- BHU develops new 'rishyagandha' variety using nanobiotech (01-03-2022)
- Vitamin D2 might have adverse health effect while vitamin D3 can be vital for fighting infections: Research (25-02-2022)
- IIT Delhi researchers design new strategy for development of drug molecules (21-02-2022)