Ottawa, 26 Feb 2022: Canadian regulators said Thursday Medicago's two-dose vaccine can be given to adults ages 18 to 64, but said there's too little data on the shots in people 65 and older.
The decision was based on a study of 24,000 adults that found the ......
- US FDA approves at-home artificial insemination kit for first time (07-12-2023)
- KMCH Transfusion Center activates MM Assay for safe transfusions (07-12-2023)
- 1140 Bottles of banned intoxicant cough syrup seized by Gharghoda Police, one arrested (07-12-2023)
- New drug law to be introduced in Parliament (07-12-2023)
- 67,000 patients became addicted to Buprenorphine in Punjab (07-12-2023)
- Stevia can't be used in cocoa & chocolate products and imitation chocolate: FSSAI (07-12-2023)
- Gujarat: Death Toll reaches seven in Kheda, Mumbai supplier arrested, Supplied 13,000 Litres of base solvent (07-12-2023)
- One arrested with 16 Buprenorphine Injs in Panipat and another with 28 Injs at Ambala (07-12-2023)
- 20,000 Yaba Tablets seized in Tripura near Bangladesh border by Assam Rifles (07-12-2023)
- NCH notifies regulations for medical research in Homoeopathy (07-12-2023)