Hague, 10 Jan 2022: People with a following on social media sites – commonly known as influencers – are exerting a "significant influence" on demand for counterfeit goods, according to a UK study.
The Intellectual Property Office (IPO) study &nd......
- Assam Duo Creates Herbal Drink That Fights Covid-19, Lab Finds It’s 98% Effective (23-01-2022)
- Surge in demand for Covid self-test kits worries health officials (23-01-2022)
- Fixed Drug Eruption in the package insert of Doxycycline to be added (23-01-2022)
- Man jailed for 15yrs in drugs case (23-01-2022)
- 3.9 kg of Ephedrine concealed in consignment of women’s wear seized by NCB (23-01-2022)
- No record of home testing RAT kits purchased online: PMC (23-01-2022)
- Labelling cosmetics as veg, non-veg cannot be mandatory: CDSCO tells Delhi HC (22-01-2022)
- Azithromycin drugmakers to add adverse reaction AGEP in the package insert: CDSCO Panel (22-01-2022)
- Memes spur Dolo sales, raise legal concerns, experts warn of overuse (22-01-2022)
- SC for govt reply on RTI voluntary disclosure (22-01-2022)