HYDERABAD, 12 OCT 2021: The Income Tax department has charged pharma major Hetero of using private lockers in Ameerpet and those of the SBI, an almirah and boxes in houses owned or rented by its directors, to stash cash illegally.
Investigations found that Hetero in......
- Telangana to form special cell to curb drug menace (21-10-2021)
- Over 4,800 adverse events after Covid jabs reported in Kerala (20-10-2021)
- Shortage of Delaminid TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license (20-10-2021)
- Local pharma companies find it difficult to create Sputnik’s second component (20-10-2021)
- Health ministry to finalise OTC drug policy soon (20-10-2021)
- NMC issues advisory to medical colleges to control indiscriminate use of antimicrobials (20-10-2021)
- Centre reconstitutes DTAB by adding Commissioners of Gujarat and MP as members (20-10-2021)
- Cops arrest 4, seize 211 vials of muscle enhancer drug (19-10-2021)
- C-vaccine theft: Health dept submits report (19-10-2021)
- Three arrested in Pune for illegal sale of muscle enhancing drug (19-10-2021)